Top Reasons to Buy this Pharmaceutical Patent Report
Plan for and implement a diverse and robust set of strategies: Compare your team’s action plan against the ideal timeline for counter-generics strategy development to learn when to use the right tactic at the right time. Then combine strategies to maximize a brand’s revenue potential.
Build a strong counter-generics task force Determine whether generics defense efforts require a dedicated structure or an ad hoc team, and position key functions — including product and brand management and business development — to drive strategy planning.
Prepare for coming biosimilar competition and changing approval pathways The biologics landscape is changing as more biosimilar products seek approval. Compare biosimilar pathways in the US and EU markets, and ready counter-biosimilar tactics to supplement the inherent barriers to developing and manufacturing biosimilar products.
This pharmaceutical patent report examines counter-generics and biosimilar strategies for Top 10, Top 50 and small pharmas. Data show counter-generics strategy, team structures and staffing, and 39 new case studies explore companies’ experiences deploying 13 different counter-generics tactics. At the deepest level of detail, profiles depict 10 counter-generics team structures, strategy mixes and planning timelines.
Key Questions Answered from this Pharmaceutical Patent Report
- How are counter-generics teams structured? Which functions are represented on, or contribute to, teams? Which functions drive counter-generics efforts?
- When should companies begin planning counter-generics strategies?
- What major challenges do companies face when determining best-fit strategies?
- How do companies interact with generics manufacturers within generic defense efforts?
- What tactics do companies employ to combat emerging generics?
|Publication Date||April 2013|
|Charts / Graphics||150 +|