Top Reasons to Buy this Pharmaceutical Mobile Health Report
Win Stakeholder Support and Capture a Broader View of Initiative Success: Technology’s accelerated pace can make stakeholders wary of mHealth. Building support often depends on pilot studies and insightful reviews of competitor activity. Teams develop a full picture of initiatives’ value with return on experience (ROE) measures alongside traditional metrics.
Optimize Mobile Centers of Excellence: Mobile health teams and centers of excellence show commitment to mHealth. Build upon teams’ efforts with improved cross-functional communication, and establish accountability by naming a formal leader of mHealth.
Create a Cohesive Mobile Strategy: Segment audiences to develop successful, value-adding apps that embrace nontraditional methods like gamification and rewards. Explore the report’s 10 real-world program profiles to understand how to design and market applications.
Enable Mobile Strategies to Thrive Amid an Evolving Landscape: Compare regulatory and usage challenges across the US and EU markets and across different company sizes – and prepare for greater transparency and broader networking efforts as mHealth evolves.
Key Questions Answered About Pharmaceutical Mobile Health
- How is pharma using mHealth apps?
- Which audiences do apps target?
- How do companies determine which apps to use?
- Do companies have dedicated mobile teams?
- Which functions comprise mobile centers of excellence?
- How does cross-functional cooperation create successful mHealth initiatives?
- How do successful companies drive mobile strategies?
- Which platforms work best for mHealth initiatives?
- How do companies balance outsourcing and in-house development?
- How do pharmas measure initiatives’ success?
- What challenges do companies face when entering the mHealth market?
- How do challenges differ in the US and EU markets?
- What trends is the pharma industry embracing?
|Publication Date||November 2012|
|Charts / Graphics||120 +|