Top Reasons to Review This Pharmaceutical Advisory Boards Report
Understand Pharmaceutical Advisory Board Spending Levels and Cost Drivers: Tighter budgets and regulatory restrictions increasingly influence advisory board organizers to do more for less. Reducing costs without compromising meeting quality is essential, as poorly planned advisory boards may fail to provide firms with fully developed opinions and pertinent recommendations. Aimed at either clinical, marketing or payer initiatives, various types of advisory boards elicit different costs. Learn what should and shouldn’t be involved in the costs for your next advisory board and how to contain those costs.
Compliance and Regulatory Issues are Impacting How Companies Run Pharmaceutical Advisory Boards: Compliance concerns surrounding pharmaceutical advisory boards have not been as overwhelming as those for promotional speaker programs or educational “lunch and learn” events. However, ensuring that meetings remain within government guidelines, while keeping them as effective as possible for all involved, is still a challenge for most groups. By implementing the best practices outlined in this report, you can learn how to run regulatory reviews of ad board concepts and avoid holding non-compliant meetings.
Establish Clear Objectives for Your Pharmaceutical Advisory Boards: One of the common challenges leading to an unsuccessful advisory board is that companies fail to set clear objectives for the participants to meet. Clarifying this objective early in the process will ensure that everyone involved understands the advisory board’s goals and the targeted actionable results. Follow the step-by-step processes in this report to ensure that you are properly prepared for your next advisory board.
Key Questions that This Study Answers about Pharmaceutical Advisory Boards
- What factors should companies consider when choosing a moderator? And why is it that a moderator can make or break your pharmaceutical advisory board?
- What are the leading advisory board cost-factors and how do companies control and decrease those costs?
- How long should companies spend preparing for pharmaceutical advisory boards?
- What steps do companies take to gather the most insightful feedback from advisory board participants?
- What is the perfect ad board size and duration to sustain members’ focus and a generate a wealth of diverse opinions?
|Publication Date||September 2013|
|Charts / Graphics||134|