Top Reasons to Read Patient Centricity 2.0
Gain awareness of and improve strategy and planning for patient-centric initiatives: Improving strategy and planning is essential to maximizing patient-centric initiatives’ impact. Proper planning enables teams to deliver the information or service that patients need most, determine the most effective way to solve this need, and discover the best way to communicate the solution to patients. This study includes detailed best practices and strategies for balancing patient needs with internal commercial priorities. It also includes methods companies use to identify and communicate improve patient centricity.
Determine best-fit structures for disseminating patient-centric messages: Teams weigh several factors when deciding the best path for distributing patient-centric messages. Companies are using online platforms as a primary point of communication, but the online sphere features many approaches that teams can use. This study explores online channels used to engage with patients, as well as the percentage of companies using those platforms.
Benchmark patient-centric initiative costs, staffing and duration to plot successful initiatives and ensure adequate support: Every patient-centric initiative will be slightly different in operations, strategy and resources. Companies need to consider these details before they can successfully implement a program. The data in this study provide initiative details, company backgrounds, initiative spending and other resource metrics to help pharmaceutical and medical device teams implement and plan their patient-centric tactics.
Key Questions That This Study Answers About Patient Centricity
- What five key questions should your teams be able to answer as they build a patient centricity framework?
- How do organizations define patient centricity?
- Which functions should be involved in setting patient-centric goals? How can these goals be best communicated throughout your company?
- What are the benefits of establishing a team dedicated to patient-centric programs? What responsibilities would fall under its purview?
- What types of patient-centric initiatives have other companies used successfully? How were these programs developed and executed?
- How can your company distribute patient-centric activities and responsibilities among your internal groups?
- How much support and time — in terms of staffing, costs and duration — might my team’s patient-centric initiative require?
- How can my team measure and maximize return-on-investment on patient-centric initiatives? Which ROI tactics are most effective?
|Publication Date||August 2016|
|Charts / Graphics||200 +|