Top Reasons to Buy this Patient Adherence and Compliance Report
Build Strong Programs: Patient engagement ultimately comes down to effective programs. Use the report’s benchmark data to marshal critical financial and staffing resources, choose appropriate channels and tools, and drive implementation across markets.
Empower Patient Teams: Dedicated patient teams increase any organization’s ability to understand end users and address real consumers’ wants, needs and fears. Track the departments and subfunctions involved in the development of dedicated groups, and understand their structures and reporting lines.
Formulate Patient-Centric Strategy: Look inside companies as they manage the difficult evolution toward patient-centric operations — and explore common external and internal challenges that face any group trying to improve patient engagement.
Key Questions Answered About Patient Adherence and Compliance
- Where do patient groups sit? How do they work with other teams? How big are they?
- How much do teams spend? How much are budgets increasing? Where is the money being spent?
- What are common internal and external hurdles — and how do teams handle them?
- How can we drive organizational support for these initiatives?
- How important is patient engagement to other companies?
- How can we raise the profile for patient-focused programs?
|Publication Date||March 2012|
|Charts / Graphics||100 +|