An extensive library of medical affairs research will help your team quickly stay ahead of the latest trends, tactics and tools that other are impacting other organizations. These studies provide in-depth analysis as to how world-class medical affairs teams are structured and managed. Saving time and money by investing in a medical affairs library today.
The medical affairs library contains the following studies:
- Medical Affairs Product Launch Series (PH228)
- Medical Education: Innovating CME to Improve Patient Outcomes (PH224)
- Medical Affairs Management: Igniting Innovative Global Strategy (PH214)
- Medical Device Scientific Affairs: Combining Strategy with Technology (PH231-PH236)
- Postmarketing Study Excellence: Design Phase 4 Trials to Determine Real-World Outcomes (PH220)
- Investigator-Initiated Trials: Expedite Approval Timelines and Establish Compliant Funding Practices (PH212)
- Capture and Communicate the Full Value of Medical Science Liaisons (PH207)
- and many more
Click here to see a full listing of our medical affairs studies. As a subscriber, you’ll also receive access to medical affairs white papers and exclusive content as soon as we publish it.
CEIConnect library access gives you access to hundreds of thousands of metrics, CEI’s own research analysts, best practices and behind-the-scenes insights from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical technology companies of all sizes.
Bring us your questions! We’ll tell you what we have and show you to the right research — unless the data you need is unpublished, in which case we’ll package it up for you as part of your membership!
Accessible 24-hours a day around the globe, CEIConnect delivers high-quality, difficult-to-find primary information.