|Publication Date||June 2012|
|Charts / Graphics||100 +|
Top Reasons to Buy this Pharmaceutical Market Research Report
Win valuable resources for market research: Adequate staffing and budgetary support are crucial to building market research teams that perform requested studies alongside their own proactive projects. Learn which departments fund market research teams, and benchmark phase-by-phase market research budgets. Reinforce the team using compensation, training and outsourcing data.
Empower pharmaceutical market research departments to make actionable recommendations: Getting senior management to recognize market research’s full value is a significant challenge for many teams. Learn how top-performing companies elevate the profile of their market research teams and integrate them with high-level strategic groups, and explore how leaders measure ROI.
Drive high-performing market research operations: Market research teams must often maximize limited resources. Allocate those resources strategically using phase-by-phase benchmarks for 15 specific market research techniques, and track the time necessary to complete 7 major market research studies. Finally, weigh the pros and cons of online activities and tools.
- Where are pharmaceutical market research teams positioned in the company?
- How are teams staffed?
- Who funds market research, and what are the budget levels like?
- Are current budgets adequate to support pharmaceutical market research teams?
- How do market research teams show ROI?
- What tasks are pharmaceutical market research teams responsible for
- How do pharmaceutical market research teams support other internal functions?
- What challenges do pharmaceutical market research teams face?
- How do top-performing market research teams respond to current obstacles?
- What trends are rising for market research?