Top Reasons to Read Global Market Access Strategies
Strengthen payer relationship management: Payer relationship management remains the centerpiece of most pharmaceutical global market access teams. Drug companies must support these relationships with valuable health economics and pricing research. This study includes insights and data on how drug companies develop and deliver relevant and useful data to enhance payer relationships.
Demonstrate product value at a local level: Pharmaceutical companies must demonstrate the value of products in each individual market by combining global market access expertise with health economics, patient-reported outcomes and regulatory affairs. This study provides companies with a successful strategy for cross-functional coordination that allows them to develop, distribute and support product value stories.
Develop a launch plan at least 24 months before launch: A successful product launch requires a well-established launch sequencing strategy and the expertise of many in-house functions. However, global market access teams often provide a foundation for launch sequencing preparations by connecting with local regulatory authorities, payers and physicians, well ahead of product launch. The data in this study provide launch decision details, timelines and other metrics to help global market access teams implement and plan successful launches and launch sequences.
Key Questions This Report Answers about Global Market Access Strategies
1. How early in development should your company’s different market access teams be involved to best position a product for commercial success?
2. What strategies can your team employ to develop and maintain payer relationships throughout the product lifecycle?
3. How much should your company allocate to specific market access activities, such as HEOR or CER?
4. What are key strategies for using outsourcing to boost your market access capabilities? How can third-party perspectives strengthen payer relationships and uphold pricing strategies?
5. How can unique product launch sequences, as opposed to standard templates, capitalize on product value?
6. How can your company increase market access impact by educating other internal functions about market access roles and responsibilities?
7. How can your company leverage other groups’ expertise — such as MSLs and regulatory affairs — to develop and communicate product value stories?
8. What methods might your company use to monitor competitors’ product milestones, and why is this important?
9. What is Population Health Management, and why is this a growing trend?
|Publication Date||September 2016|
|Charts / Graphics||200 +|