Top Reasons to read this Emerging Markets Clinical Development in Asia report
Address Intellectual Property Concerns in Emerging Markets Clinical Development Research Markets: Asia has a reputation for poor intellectual property protections, and this report uncovers the progress made in China, India and other Asian nations around IP protection. The report will also help you navigate regulations, healthcare infrastructure, costs and patient access.
Benefit from Strong Physician-Patient Relationships: Learn about the strong physician-patient relationships created in different Asian countries. Tap into these bonds to boost enrollment and retention for your clinical studies.
Explore Individual Country Benefits: Too often, companies approach specific emerging markets with regional strategies. This report illustrates the benefits that each individual country provides so that you can develop detailed plans for running trials in each market. Tap into the best ratios of cost, quality and timelines while using local partners to navigate culture, communication and regulations.
Key Questions answered about Clinical Trials in Asia
- How do we tap into global patient populations? How do costs in these locations differ from those in the US and Western Europe?
- How do we protect IP? Where will it be safest?
- How long does the setup and approval process take? Is it lengthy?
- What are the advantages of investing in emerging markets?
- How do we pick sites from all these countries and regions? What are the advantages of working with certain nations?
- How do we handle the things that the existing infrastructure does?
- How do we navigate regulatory issues and differences?
|Publication Date||November 2010|
|Charts / Graphics||120 +|