Drug Commercialization: Benchmarking Brand Spend Across the Product Lifecycle
This research examines drug commercialization and brand spend throughout the product lifecycle to help teams devise and benchmark their own commercialization expenses. This report also investigates how revenue, launch market, company size, patient population size and market entry classification affect the company’s investment in each lifecycle stage.
- Help determine brand spend using projected peak annual revenue.
- Understand how brand spend over a product’s timeline changes based on when the brand projects to reach their peak annual revenue.
- Right-size commercial, medical and reimbursement brand spend throughout the product lifecycle.
- Maximize early KOL engagements to inform brand medical and commercial strategy.
- Benchmark brand spend and allocation in different launch markets.
- See how different factors affect brand spend across a product’s lifecycle:
- Launch market
- Company size
- Target patient population
- Product market classification